How to Stay in Touch
From May 2018 new regulations on how charities can contact their supporters came into force. These changes are to protect you from unwanted contact but may unintentionally limit the contact you want with us. Even as a member of the LSN it is crucial that you respond to us or we will be unable to send you important information that may help you manage your condition or ask for your help should we need it.
Even if you do not want any communications from the LSN other than your quarterly LymphLine, we need you to tell us so we can make sure your wishes are respected.
Details about what information we hold about you, how we use and manage it and how you can change how you want us to communicate with you can be found below.
It’s easy to say ‘yes’ to the LSN
We Take Your Privacy Seriously
- We look after any personal information that you share with us.
- We may collect information from you when you enquire about joining the LSN, become a member, make a donation, buy something, email us a question or during any other interaction.
- As a member of the LSN you will receive a quarterly membership newsletter and a reminder when your membership is due. You will not be contacted directly by us for any other reason unless you have expressly given us your permission.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone at any time without your express permission. The only exception to this is our legal obligation to share your name, house number, postcode, date and amount of your subscription/donation with HMRC if you are in the gift aid scheme.
- Should you provide us with credit/debit card details to pay for your membership, make a donation or pay for items we DO NOT keep a record of it once the payment has been processed, which always happens on the same day of your call.
- If you would like to be reminded about what information you have shared with us just give us a ring or drop us an email.
- If, at any time, you would like to change your choices about how we communicate with you, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will gladly update our records.
- Our full ‘Information, data management and privacy’ policy is available on request from the LSN.
Download and complete the form below, save it and email it back to the LSN or post it to The LSN, St Luke’s Church Crypt, Sydney Street, London, SW3 6NH; or give us a call on 0207 351 0990 to let us know how you would like to hear from us.